Destination Occupation videos will give you a competitive advantage over other employers looking to recruit!
Why should you be using Destination Occupation videos to educate your workforce and recruit talent?
Destination Occupation videos convey complex information and helps humanize who you are as an employer. We humanize by telling your company story through your employees. What better way to communicate who you are than through a happy employee?
“At Hancock Lumber, we are always looking for innovative ways to reach out to our workforce. We believe in attracting motivated people to come work for us. When I learned about Destination Occupation and it’s new, creative way to educate people about jobs in Maine, I knew we should be involved. The video and our company page on the website exceeded our expectations. Any company interested in reaching out to their workforce in a new, creative way should check out Destination Occupation.”
—Kevin Hancock, President Hancock Lumber
Video Explanation On How D.O. Works
What is Destination Occupation?
D.O. is an online community of career exploration videos. We feature you, the employer, in a company profile video and individual profile videos that feature jobs that are in high demand. Once produced, the videos are shared with you to use in any recruiting efforts you have.
Destination Occupation can help bolster your company’s recruitment efforts!
- Promotes your business as a positive place to work
- Entices potential employees to consider coming to work for you
- Educates job seekers about career paths that lead to your door
Destination Occupation produces a company video (approximately 3-6 minutes):
The video contains company message: culture, future growth, hiring trends
- Explains what the company does
- Tells short inspirational employee stories
- Links to company home page and/or other company information
Your Company Profile
Lets people know:
- who you are
- what you do
- where you are
- why your employees love working for you
- the good you do!
Destination Occupation produces individual job profiles (approximately 3 minutes):
- Features jobs that are in high demand, hard to fill, have high turnover, are difficult to describe “on paper,” or need exposure
- Explains what a “day in the life” of the job is with a focus on key skills or tasks, requirements, training and education
- Links to resources (educational & training sites, other pertinent information to help job seekers build a career path)