Why should you be using Destination Occupation videos to educate your workforce and recruit new talent?
Destination Occupation videos will give you a competitive advantage over other employers looking to recruit!
Destination Occupation videos convey complex information and help humanize who you are as an employer. We do this by telling your company’s story through your employees. What better way to communicate who you are than through happy employee testimonials?
To see what we are talking about, watch any of our company profiles!
“Since working with Destination Occupation to produce our company culture and recruitment videos, we have experienced huge success with recruiting! 85% of hourly hires and 100% of management level hires reported watching the videos and applying because they could see themselves working for us!”
~ Adrienne Olcott, HR Director
Sure Winner Foods
TWO reasons why so many employers partner with Destination Occupation:
What is Destination Occupation?
D.O. is an online community of career exploration videos. We feature you, the employer, in a company profile video and individual profile videos that feature jobs that are in high demand. Once produced, the videos are shared with you to use in any recruiting efforts you have OR we can provide you with a multi-media recruiting package that fits your budget and needs.
Destination Occupation can help bolster your company’s recruitment efforts!
- Promotes your business as a positive place to work
- Entices potential employees to consider coming to work for you
- Educates job seekers about career paths that lead to your door
Destination Occupation produces a company video (approximately 3-6 minutes):
The video contains company message: culture, future growth, hiring trends
- Explains what the company does
- Tells short inspirational employee stories
- Links to company home page and/or other company information
Video Explanation On How D.O. Works
Your Company Profile
Lets people know:
- WHO you are (DO they even know about you?)
- WHAT you DO (your business is complex, we help explain it)
- WHY your employees love working for you (your company culture matters to your future workforce!)
- WHERE you are (what communities are you in? DO people know you are there?)
Destination Occupation produces individual job profiles (approximately 3 minutes):
- Features jobs that are in high demand, hard to fill, have high turnover, are difficult to describe “on paper,” or need exposure
- Explains what a “day in the life” of the job is with a focus on key skills or tasks, requirements, training and education
- Links to resources (educational & training sites, other pertinent information to help job seekers build a career path)
Before the COVID-19 epidemic, workforce shortage was going to be one of the biggest problems facing employers over the next decade. Now we find ourselves in uncertain time.
Regardless of the outcome of our workforce shortages or unemployment situation, educating students and job seekers about career opportunities is still extremely important to what we do. Your future workforce should know about who you are and what you DO!
Click on the map to view schools and workforce agencies around Maine who are using DO.
What is our pricing structure?
Destination Occupation is dedicated to delivering a quality product at an affordable price. Our rates are at or below most professional quotes for video production. If you are looking to tell your company’s story, we will create for you a compelling series of videos that you can use for many purposes (on your own site, social media outlets, mass media) AND you have the added bonus of being on DestinationOccupation.com. Check out an ad campaign we produced for a few clients below!
If you’re interested in being a featured business, fill out the contact form below and we’ll get right back to you!