Maine Revenue Services
The mission of Maine Revenue Services is to fairly and efficiently administer the tax laws of the State of Maine, while maintaining the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
Our vision for Maine Revenue Services is to be the most effective, innovative agency in Maine state government. We are committed to providing the citizens of Maine with outstanding service and we will continuously strive to exceed their expectations.
Maine Revenue Services is looking for motivated individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree and have a desire to work in public service. The right candidate will have the desire to learn and grow. You will work with a group of dynamic individuals who have a passion for quality service to the state of Maine and its people.
Maine Revenue Services Profile
Learn about the culture, growth opportunities and great benefits of working at Maine Revenue Services!
Video credit: Mike Boucher, Sonic Pictures
In addition to opportunities for advancement and training, MRS offers the following compensation and benefits to all employees:
- Generous paid vacation, personal and sick leave
- Family and medical leave
- 85%-100% paid health insurance (60% paid dependent health insurance)
- 100% paid dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic life insurance, supplemental insurance available
- 12 paid holidays per year
- MainePERS retirement plan
- Deferred compensation plan
For additional information on employee benefits, visit the Office of Employee Health & Benefits.