Did you know that Schlotterbeck & Foss is New England’s oldest sauce, condiment, and dressing manufacturer? The company has been in business since 1866 and produces small batches with carefully selected ingredients. Currently, Schlotterbeck & Foss has retail products in Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Colorado, California and throughout the Northeast!
The 150-year old company is searching for employees! Schlotterbeck & Foss has full time positions open in Westbrook, ranging from Production Filler Operators to Senior National Sales Managers to Cooks! The jobs are listed on the Destination Occupation job board and can be found easily.
This video gives viewers a behind-the-scenes look into their production, packaging, and shipping process. Whether you have a culinary background or generally are looking for a new job in Maine, this may be the right place for you!
Here are a few examples as of June 2019:
Director of Quality Assurance and Food Safety
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology or equivalent Scientific Discipline.
- Masters of Science, Ph.D. of Science or M.B.A preferred
Shipping and Receiving
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent and use of basic arithmetic.
- Prior shipping/receiving/warehouse experience is required.
- Valid and unexpired drivers’ license is required.
- Certification in operating forklift/pallet jack.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5-10 years of prior experience in a category management, sales or marketing role.
- Proficient in Excel, including functions (VLOOKUP, IF, COUNTIF, etc.), pivot tables, conditional formatting, charts, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in PowerPoint, experience in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Well versed in analyzing syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI and SPINS)
Consider checking out their website to learn more about the different positions available.