Tech Air is the leader in innovation and employment growth within the HVAC industry. We design and build challenging and unique projects that are reshaping the landscape of New England. We also own and run Maine Steele, a company always looking for creative and motivated metal workers and welders.
Check out those company profiles below, the Field Career Profile and the JMG (Jobs For Maine Graduates) feature profile. NE Tech Air and Maine Steele are committed to working with area schools to bring great jobs to our young people and help them develop long-lasting, meaningful careers. Working with organizations like JMG is one way NE Tech Air and Maine Steele accomplish that. Come build a better future with us.
Tech Air Company Profile
Our benefits package includes:
(Eligible after 90 days)
- Health/Dental: Individual and Family Plans available
- 75% employer contribution for individual care after 90 day probation period.
- 100% employer contribution for individual care after 5 years and 90 days.
- PTO: (Holiday/Vacation/Sick Time)
Year 1 = 96 Hours = 2 weeks 2 days
Year 2 = 136 Hours = 3 weeks 2 days
Year 6 = 176 Hours = 4 weeks 2 days
- 401k Match: Up to 5%, 1-1 up to 4%, 1/2 -1 up to 5%.
- 50K life insurance
- Paid training and on-the-job training